Newby needs help with some trolling Newby needs help with some trolling Newby needs help with some trolling Newby needs help with some trolling
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Newby needs help with some trolling

Hey Fish Junkie welcome to the game!
    Feel free to reach out if you need anything further. I'm sure I even have some odds and ends lying around that might help you!
    Capt. Jerry https://www.hookcharters.com/ 330.352.2724

Thanks Brunswick Noah. Greatly appreciated. I do a lot of walleye fishing in the early spring during the high bite, but have never trolled. Just didn't want to set up my bass boat for it. Line I said before, wife and I boat a second boat just for the lake and we are really looking forward to getting it in the water and getting going. If I buy anymore stuff to outfit this boat my wife might divorce me. Lol. Got 4,000 in it now and it hasn't been out of storage and to the marina yet to get the spring check up and get all the news stuff I bought installed yet

All good stuff! Just to clarify - I wasn't offering to sell you anything I was offering to donate in case you need some gear to help get you started.

Thank you sir I sure appreciate it. Might take you up on that when I get my boat back from marina and really see what I have