Planning for the May troll! Planning for the May troll! Planning for the May troll! Planning for the May troll!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Planning for the May troll!

We are headed over in May for our annual pilgrimage and in preparation this year I was reloading the tackle box. We all know that IB Frozen and Huff Daddy Chrome are two must haves. Last year though were did pretty darn well using Flicker Minnows #11 perch. So that set me on a quest. After Google failed to give me what I was looking for I called a local painter that I have had success with in the past and asked him if he could produce. I just got them today and I have say I am impressed. To top it off, I guess Berkley produces an "all chrome" bait for painters, including the bill. Here is a picture of what Hawkeye Custom Tackle produced for me, what do you think about the chrome bills? Ii can't wait.
    Attached Images Attached Images Planning for the May troll!-fm-11-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Planning for the May troll!

Quote Originally Posted by tadams View Post
    We are headed over in May for our annual pilgrimage and in preparation this year I was reloading the tackle box. We all know that IB Frozen and Huff Daddy Chrome are two must haves. Last year though were did pretty darn well using Flicker Minnows #11 perch. So that set me on a quest. After Google failed to give me what I was looking for I called a local painter that I have had success with in the past and asked him if he could produce. I just got them today and I have say I am impressed. To top it off, I guess Berkley produces an "all chrome" bait for painters, including the bill. Here is a picture of what Hawkeye Custom Tackle produced for me, what do you think about the chrome bills? Ii can't wait.
    They look nice. But that's funny about the bills. I actually pay $.50 per blank extra for them to tape the bills so that they are not chrome. I have thought about getting some done both ways.
    https://slimshadycustoms.com/ Slimshady Customs - Custom Painted Crankbaits & Blanks. (Bandit Style Deep-Divers and other various crankbaits)