hair jigs hair jigs hair jigs hair jigs

Thread: hair jigs

Default hair jigs

still have hair jigs all colors all sizes 5/8 3/4 and 1 ounce all come with wire stingers and a hook bonnet. i ship usps priority box all over usa. made around 3 thousand so far sold around 700 usual customers. best way to get a hold of me is to text 419-708-0131 ask for scott thanks[ATTACH]7592[/ATTAhair jigs-img_0508-jpg[ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images hair jigs-img_0500-jpg 
    Last edited by rscotfish; 02-11-2022 at 08:50 PM.

Default Re: hair jigs

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    still have hair jigs all colors all sizes 5/8 3/4 and 1 ounce all come with wire stingers and a hook bonnet. i ship usps priority box all over usa. made around 3 thousand so far sold around 700 usual customers. best way to get a hold of me is to text 419-708-0131 ask for scott thanks[ATTACH]7592[/ATTAhair jigs-img_0508-jpg[ATTACH]
    few guys swear by this color jig no hair just flash they get there fish with it so what do you think

few guys swear by this color jig no hair just flash they get there fish with it so what do you think
    What are your prices. The jigs look great.

Quote Originally Posted by indyfisher View Post
    sent you a pm

sent you a pm
    Please send me information also. Thanks

Tom aka wallybagger
    2006 Alumacraft Lunker 165 CS LTD; 2006 Mercury 50 HP EFI 4 Stroke NOS (2011); Mercury SC1000 Tachometer w/ Smart Link Gauges; 2017 MinnKota Ulterra 80# 24V w/ I Pilot Link; Humminbird Helix 10 Mega Chirp HD SI; Humminbird 898 HD SI; Lakemaster Wisconsin/Great Lakes & Navionics North/East SD Cards; MinnKota Deckhand 40 Electric Anchors Bow & Stern

Quote Originally Posted by indyfisher View Post
    I'm interested also. Sent you a text.
    Polar Kraft Frontier 179 WT
    Yamaha 90 4 stroke
    Suzuki 9.9 EFI
    Minn Kota Terrova iPilot 80# w/ US2
    Lowrance Elite Ti2 9 inch
    Lowrance Elite 5x

still have hair jigs all colors all sizes 5/8 3/4 and 1 ounce all come with wire stingers and a hook bonnet. i ship usps priority box all over usa. made around 3 thousand so far sold around 700 usual customers. best way to get a hold of me is to text 419-708-0131 ask for scott this is the newest hot seller
    thanks[ATTACH]7592[/ATTAhair jigs-img_0508-jpg[ATTACH]
    hair jigs-img_0510-jpg

hope to take first trip in my boat she's been sitting a couple years due to illness and business got her ready last year and got cellulitis in my foot so for 4 months i sat in my chair watching tv now doc wants to do surgery on back, neck, and a new hip we will see if at all possible im fishing at least want to try my new colors jigs got lots of fishing buddy's with boats, everythings been done sitting 2 years i think gas should be fine as i put storage chemicals in it what other problems could i have got new stringers new tarp bottoms painted buffed out new name painted on with new swim platform how would i check to see if engine starts up before i put it in water on land with the weather marina has not turned water on if it don't warm up soon it might be a while open valves put pick up hose in bucket of water put hose in pick up hose in its aways fired up right away i bought it new in 1984 27 ft sport craft thats 38 years with same boat never any problems same engine 260 merc 350 Chevy took care of it i let it sit 2 years in buddy's barn put new stringers in always used stable and it fired right up went downtown Toledo Monday saw a guy fishing he had 19 nice catfish selling lots of jigs seems everybody likes the white head with flash must be a reason bait shops always want purple and purple and chartreuse now this year its also white head and green hair or green and white head with green and white hair i ran out of purple hair due to shipping problems but i finally got a hundred packs price on everything going up hooks paint the hair try to keep prices as low as i can but if it keeps up so will the price lets hope not good fishing
    Last edited by rscotfish; 04-06-2022 at 10:43 PM.