Walleye Walleye Walleye Walleye

Thread: Walleye

Default Walleye

Anybody have walleye reports lately around huron or lorain area? Heading up to fish tues and wed. Any tips are appreciated . Thanks

Default Re: Walleye

With the Brawl and Slam going on, walleye reports will be very scarce

Cool Re: Walleye

Quote Originally Posted by Fish hunter View Post
    Anybody have walleye reports lately around huron or lorain area? Heading up to fish tues and wed. Any tips are appreciated . Thanks
    Its funny how people that fish the brawl just shut up when it comes to reports. All the big walleye are in one secret spot! So few walleye in the big lake can't let anyone know where they are! LOL I heard they were loaded on the west side of the sand bar, as well as 50 ft of water out of huron. There are supposedly still schools out in 70' as well. Heard some FO being caught in shallow as well as deep. Guys are pulling spoons and dipseys. Also heard some caught on harnesses at 2.0 mph.. Good luck, I am sure there are 1 or 2 around somewhere!
    Last edited by Missing NC; 10-19-2021 at 07:21 AM.

We had a good bite yesterday 7 miles northeast of Huron river 45 ft water. Jets and spoons 125 back and dipsy 75 back on 3 setting all spoons

I totally agree with you..We put are walleye rigs away to try and catch Perch he on the western basin and we were catching 6-8 inch walleye along with the Perch .. There is no secret place for the Walleye but there is for Perch when they are biting or should I say nibble .. Great post!!