Oct 9th report Oct 9th report Oct 9th report Oct 9th report

Thread: Oct 9th report

Default Oct 9th report

Fished out of Lorain today in 50’ of water and found walleye biting on stinger spoons 0/50, 2/85 at 2.4 mph caught a few on bandits 120-100 back no weight. The fishing was steady today. We boated Scott and his family in from VA their limits of 24 walleye and a couple of mine. It’s like summer out there today.
    Oct 9th report-1530bf0e-e387-4593-942a-fe9f106f0df9-jpg
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Default Re: Oct 9th report

Nice work and thanks for the report. One of my custom bait clients went to Huron on Saturday and they caught 32 nice walleyes (C&R), most were between 3-6 lbs. Pulling Bandits with snap-weights in 42-43 FOW. I would like to get down there soon, but not sure when I will get there.
    https://slimshadycustoms.com/ Slimshady Customs - Custom Painted Crankbaits & Blanks. (Bandit Style Deep-Divers and other various crankbaits)