need advice need advice need advice need advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need advice

Default need advice

hey guys just need a little advice on were to fish i am from MI and plane on fishing this weekend. I want to launch from luna peir and fish the light house but i know its realy good out on the reefs out of crane creek to, I just want to be on active fish, so some imput would be cool thanks.

walleyewacker Guest

You want to be on the reefs jiggin. Crib, Locust, ect. anywhere in front of the power plant. There are tons and tons of fish there. Just look for the packs and if you see nets, stop and fish, if no nets keep going to the next pack. this technique seems to work very well for finding active fish. In fact this is main way jerkinitis fishes. If it works for him, it should work for you.

I wouldnt take any advice from a guy that says there is no mud vaine in a walleye and that big walleye are bedder eating than the smaller ones ur a straite up moron, and pluse charter boats havent even boated 500 fish yet there hasent been that many fishable days yet u need to do the math befor u start telling stories.

drakethelakeripper Guest

i agree 100% with u 7 dub. so as for you wakoff we can only hope to see you on the lake or at the marina cause the rippn is on

walleyewacker Guest

Smile Spelling Bee????

The only thing that i can think off that would be more fun than catching another limit of walleye tomorrow, would be to hold a spelling bee for drakethelakeripper and 7wfishing. Seriously guys, did you go to school? 7w, straight is spelled that way, not straite. drake, have you ever heard of a capital letter or a period? You are creating what is called run on sentences. Not only can I give fishing lessons, I can give English lessons as well. Dumb a$$es. Drake, just remember, you do not spell every word like it sounds. Share that with all your dumb a$$ charter boat captains you work with.

Sorry i have better things to do than click spell check like u do, and besides i dont have a first grade imagination on numbers, mabe your the one that should go back to school and take some math class because your adding need lots of work. Im not claiming to be good on the fishing but im not reading your retarded reports.

WOW ! It just keeps going. Keep it up, it's great reading !!

Talking fighting on here

ya keep it up it is interesting but their is enough room and fish to go around . if he is doing something illegal they will get him some how they always end up getting people .most of the time it is people that arnt doing things wrong i got fined for snagging when it was the guy on the other side that was doing it .im just saying lets just help each other and catch fish and in joy the summer of fishing

Hey there Jig. How is it going. I just did the short math and figured if water weighs 62.37 pounds a cubic foot, and fillets are clearly more dense than water, the water weight alone in a 27 cu ft freezer would be 1683.99 pounds. That would mean fillets would be nearly 2000 pounds. I am so impressed that this must be the greatest walleye fisherman ever. I am also jealous that I can't fish each and every day, catch a limit and make my post by 1 or 2 pm. Life is just great for some I guess and not so great for others. 7.6 pound average for the day. Now I am really jealous. You know how those big old females taste so good. Just the thought of it has my mouth watering. I just hope a few fish are left for us recreational fishermen. Take it easy bro and lets make that trip happen soon, fish or no fish.

Quote Originally Posted by 7wfishing View Post
    hey guys just need a little advice on were to fish i am from MI and plane on fishing this weekend. I want to launch from luna peir and fish the light house but i know its realy good out on the reefs out of crane creek to, I just want to be on active fish, so some imput would be cool thanks.
    Call LPHC before making the trip, they were dredging yesterday at the mouth of the channel and it did't look like you get through and that was with a SE breeze.