9-29, G Can Perch on the Range 9-29, G Can Perch on the Range 9-29, G Can Perch on the Range 9-29, G Can Perch on the Range
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 9-29, G Can Perch on the Range

Fished in 20-21’ of water in the rocks, could see down 4’ or so. AnJ had perfect Emeralds. The river had white caps yesterday, so hopefully the wind yesterday did not muck it up to bad

Thanks Hudson20. I didn't know there was rocks around G can. I know the reef is in further. Do you look for rock structure when searching for a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by badboards View Post
    Thanks Hudson20. I didn't know there was rocks around G can. I know the reef is in further. Do you look for rock structure when searching for a spot.
    Badboards; Head South of the can about .75 of a mile or so and start looking. Find any decent marks and set up. Sometime's in the rock-pile there are little to no marks but the bite is great. This last week had great marks and a nice bite. Hope you find them, Good Luck!!

Hopefully the water will clear up for Tuesday on that side If not I'll be looking for them on the east side of Catawba little down from mouse. I read there was some action there. Thanks for the help.

I'm still learning where the cans are in the lake. Got a new Garmin this year and it has helped. Where is G can located so I can have some idea of where to start looking in my GPS. Is it kind of south of D can. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you