10/2 Fishing 10/2 Fishing 10/2 Fishing 10/2 Fishing

Thread: 10/2 Fishing

Default 10/2 Fishing

Does anyone have any recommendations for where to perch fish this weekend? I haven’t had much success my last couple trips. I was thinking about trying the can off of Catawba or by Green Island, that’s where I’ve had my success this year. Thanks for the help!

Default Re: 10/2 Fishing

Tried today at Marble head. Small pack of boats. Nobody having much success. Bait shops are not happy. I caught seven. Bad weather has not been a fisherman's friend. Maybe it will pick up for you. I'll be trying again in a week or two.

I had something come up and didn’t get a chance to go fishing last weekend. I’ve heard some good reports at the Marblehead Lighthouse and at the can off of Catawba State Park. If anyone has any recommendations, let me know. I’ll post a report on Saturday whether I do well or not.

Got 23 perch in two spots off the Marblehead Lighthouse. Started in 35 fow and moved to 22 fow and started getting perch consistently in the 10-12” range

Read a perch report on perchaholic somebody got a limit there today. Sounds like the perch tournament had a pretty good turnout. Thanks for the report.

Fished all around the west side of Catawba Saturday. 5 guys fished about 5 hours, 12 perch. They were really nice, just not enough of them. Didn’t see any other boats doing any better.