Easter limit Easter limit Easter limit Easter limit

Thread: Easter limit

walleyewacker Guest

Default Easter limit

Well boys the walleyewacker was at it again today!!!!!!!!!Yes you guessed it, another limit. Water was very dirty but manged to get em. These fish were only average, nothing to brag about, but 28 eyes in the cooler looked good!!! We whacked them at Crib once again. Lots of fish out there. Blade baits with the dirty water were the trick today. Some did well some did not. Does anyone know where they have freezers on sale????? Running out of room in mine. I will be out there on Monday wacken away on those eyes. So far this year, we have boated over 400 walleye. Our largest fish was 32 inches weight 13.2 lbs. caught at the RR bridge in Sandusky Bay. Be a good year so far. See ya on the water wacken away.

Jeep Guy Guest

How late in the spring can the fishing for walleye be good at the Sandusky RR bridge?

fishmo09 Guest

Default Easter Limit

You are really not a fisherman, just a bragger!!!!! I just wonder if you keep over your limit of the boat!!!!! You most probably keep everything that you catch, the way it sounds. Sure wouldn`t enjoy fishing with you at all, had a friend just like you that would keep anything he caught, an today will not fish with him, because of that. So keep on bragging and hope your boat sinks from overweight!!!!!:confused

walleyewacker Guest

Default Jeep guy

Depends on the weather, but the opportunity should be there until the end of april. Not a lot of people know about this spot, however, I catch more than my share and I am willing to point people in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by walleyewacker View Post
    Well boys the walleyewacker was at it again today!!!!!!!!!Yes you guessed it, another limit. Water was very dirty but manged to get em. These fish were only average, nothing to brag about, but 28 eyes in the cooler looked good!!! We whacked them at Crib once again. Lots of fish out there. Blade baits with the dirty water were the trick today. Some did well some did not. Does anyone know where they have freezers on sale????? Running out of room in mine. I will be out there on Monday wacken away on those eyes. So far this year, we have boated over 400 walleye. Our largest fish was 32 inches weight 13.2 lbs. caught at the RR bridge in Sandusky Bay. Be a good year so far. See ya on the water wacken away.
    Again?????

Good4Eye's Guest

No not again. Another lie. Walleye Whacker, you can't smoke them every single time you go out. It's just impossible.

Default We are not here to see your ads please stop!

Quote Originally Posted by anpoer001 View Post
    air jordans were an instant hit thanks to a high flying rookie as well as one of the best marketing campaigns put together by weiden and kennedy. air jordan shoes have been the top selling signature basketball shoe that nike has ever produced.? In addition to the signature air jordans, jordan brand has a major presence in the basketball and lifestyle market.despite the fact that michael jordan retired from basketball in 2003 (for the 3rd time) air jordans are still the top selling models for many sneaker retailers. The legacy of michael jordan lives on with the release of new jordans each year and re-releasing retro air jordans. Retro air jordan shoes are remakes of the classic air jordans either in the colors mike wore back in the day, or slightly modified to match with current trends.beginning in 2005, jordan brand has brought back several ?hybrid? Jordan shoes that take individual components from different air jordans and form one individual shoe.? As part of the 23 year celebration, jordan brand started a multi-year campaign ?fusing? The air force 1 with air jordans creating the air jordan fusions.buy jordans and wholesale jordan shoes from buy-jordans.com at cheap price now..
    this is not the place for your bs. This is a fishing or lieing site pending on who you talk to.
    BURNIN DAYLIGHT

Masters Call Guest

Red face It's all in code

For those of you who haven't figured out his secret code,this message mearly says.I did no better than yesterday,will be eating at McDonald's again.Boy do I wish I could catch a walleye,but I have caught 400 gobee's.