Any Luck Around West Sister - 6/5 Any Luck Around West Sister - 6/5 Any Luck Around West Sister - 6/5 Any Luck Around West Sister - 6/5

Question Any Luck Around West Sister - 6/5

I am heading out of Anchor Point tomorrow (6/5) morning and wanted to see if anyone is having any luck around West Sister. All of my previous experience has been with Bandits under planer boards but I see a lot of discussion around worm harnesses. Any preference/advice this time of year would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Any Luck Around West Sister - 6/5

west sister news..we made two stops this morning first was between A&B cans then 5 more miles north NE West sister . Marks were great both locations but the water is still very dirty maybe 6in vis. We were casting weapons or mayfly rigs. Not a single hit 2hrs....Water looked a bit worst than it did yesterday afternoon!

Appreciate the reply. I thought the water might still be a little stained. How was it near A & B cans?

not much difference water wise both locations....We would have made the move west of the islands but didn't want to run back against that strong SW wind. So hung it up early!

Same experience for us today. Disappointed in that water still was very stained. Lure disappeared within a foot or less from surface. Three of us fishing by 8 AM. Picked up 3 a bit south of A can but slow. Moved east and then north of B searching for cleaner water. Should have stayed. Nothing in 3 stops. Water was actually dirtier further out. Moved back to first spot. Picked at 4 more. Packed it around 1:30 - 2ish. So seven fish, and not a lot of size, for 3 guys for 7 hrs. A lot of sheep head and shorts at least kept it somewhat active. Most everything came from dragging weight forwards or bouncers on the bottom ...no real good up higher casting bite...

It would help if NOAA site would get back on line. Captain juls caught limits west of rattlesnakes the other day. It sounded like it was clearing up.

turnaround bouy area has got cleaner water...good stain color

I'm having issues with zoom earth. I zoom in to get a close look and water looks clear. I zoom out and it's pixelated. Do you run it in live mode.
    Last edited by badboards; 06-05-2021 at 09:47 AM.