Text messages for Walleye hotspots Text messages for Walleye hotspots Text messages for Walleye hotspots Text messages for Walleye hotspots
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Text messages for Walleye hotspots

Yup 616-318-7288

Me also please 260 442 19 six two

I too would like to join 330 704-2504 . Will this info include those of us who cast ?

Interested to join western basin group. Will provide info from c point west. Walleye and perch. 41972one399seven

Quote Originally Posted by Willy View Post
    There was some talk here on the walleye.com forum about setting up a tip system of Walleye hotspots for folks who hang out here. We could also post when we were in a dead zone with no bite. I guess all we would need is a list of phone numbers, and then I could send a text to all on the list--from that point on, all fishing tips would be in response to my original text. New folks could be added anytime by including them in the list when we text. (My wife assures me this would work.) Folks can answer here with their phone number if they like, or they can text me and in a few days I will put all the numbers out. My number is 419 543-0192.
    I like the idea, however, I am afraid it could also drive you crazy at the same time. All I know is that whenever I end up as part of a group text, my phone blows up for the next hour or so, until I have to mute it. Ideally, there needs to be an easy way to turn the notifications on or off, depending on your status. If I am fishing, I want the notifications. However, if I am sleeping, I don't want my phone blowing up at 6am when other guys are out fishing. I will give it some thought, as I am in the software/technology business. There has to be another way to do this.

I'll get in on the text string. Mike 216-299-4022

I'd like to join for Walleye and Perch from Kelley's to West Sister.
    330-784-6454. We're in West Harbor all summer.

I would like to sign-up. 440-864-9587. Thank you.

Yes and will try to contribute. 614-214-5135

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady View Post
    I like the idea, however, I am afraid it could also drive you crazy at the same time. All I know is that whenever I end up as part of a group text, my phone blows up for the next hour or so, until I have to mute it. Ideally, there needs to be an easy way to turn the notifications on or off, depending on your status. If I am fishing, I want the notifications. However, if I am sleeping, I don't want my phone blowing up at 6am when other guys are out fishing. I will give it some thought, as I am in the software/technology business. There has to be another way to do this.
    An app probably exists, but I am not pushing apps. I don’t even like apps. There are now five text lists, 100 fishermen/women are getting info everyday to help them have a better catch. You’re right about the crazy, so I added forty more phone numbers today. The lists are self-sustaining once created.