Text messages for Walleye hotspots Text messages for Walleye hotspots Text messages for Walleye hotspots Text messages for Walleye hotspots
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Text messages for Walleye hotspots

Please add me in, trying to get my 94 year old grandpa out more this year in michigan or Ohio waters, got a ticket a few years back so picked up both licenses. Caught 2 man limit in 3 hours from bolle harbor last week on harnesses in 16-20 ft. I have a good feeling about this year. . Thank you.

586-838-9327

Please add me as well. 419-905-2030. I'll be fishing out of Wild Wings.

Please add 740-645-6286

Please add me in and I will contribute also. five one three - 518-7633

Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy View Post
    There was some talk here on the walleye.com forum about setting up a tip system of Walleye hotspots for folks who hang out here. We could also post when we were in a dead zone with no bite. I guess all we would need is a list of phone numbers, and then I could send a text to all on the list--from that point on, all fishing tips would be in response to my original text. New folks could be added anytime by including them in the list when we text. (My wife assures me this would work.) Folks can answer here with their phone number if they like, or they can text me and in a few days I will put all the numbers out. My number is 419 543-0192.
    Good morning. We now have nearly sixty people signed up for walleye hotspots. There will be three text lists of 20 people each. I wanted to make it all one group, but the text capabilities for iPhones are that you can only text to a maximum of twenty people. Thanks to all who signed up.

Add me to list-Myles-216-280-9089/877-377/1274

Please add me. 513.389.6426

Add me to list thanks 740-853-1368

I'm in. 419-953-9164

Default hot spots

Quote Originally Posted by Willy View Post
    There was some talk here on the walleye.com forum about setting up a tip system of Walleye hotspots for folks who hang out here. We could also post when we were in a dead zone with no bite. I guess all we would need is a list of phone numbers, and then I could send a text to all on the list--from that point on, all fishing tips would be in response to my original text. New folks could be added anytime by including them in the list when we text. (My wife assures me this would work.) Folks can answer here with their phone number if they like, or they can text me and in a few days I will put all the numbers out. My number is 419 543-0192.
    I don't get up much but i try to keep up with the bite in case i can run up. Please add my number to the list 937-469-0985 thx