I got my friends out trolling on 4/13 and it was tough between 1130 and 530. 5 hours straight of trolling and we took home 5 between 19-23 inches. Threw back 6 or 7 below 17 inches. only 1 sheep. We started SW of green, worked north to the pack, over to between rattlesnake and green. That took 3 hours and only 1 fish in box. We worked down to South of green and found a triangle of fish 2000 feet apart in 34 fow. Had most of our action here in last 2 hours. I had sticks out all day with 1 Bottom Bouncer and harness. Caught the first on on RR 800 then only one more walleye on them all day, But both were keepers. The rest of fish came on BB harness or the Jet40 with harness I put out once I saw fish in middle of water last 2 hours. Meat over produced sticks all day.

My friends liked trolling better than drifting. One of them gets seasick but did not while trolling. Each of them learned to steer boat, set lines, hook fish, reel in fish and net fish. No fish lost at boat but a couple walleye came unbuttoned before taking off the board. Great day on water but it was tough and great work for me.

Rickerd