5/8 afternoon trip report 5/8 afternoon trip report 5/8 afternoon trip report 5/8 afternoon trip report

Default 5/8 afternoon trip report

We had a fantastic afternoon trip today we launched at 2:30 and headed north as the lake was starting to lay down. We found some good marks and set up to figure them out. We dialed them in at 20 to 24’ of water and it was game on doubles and triples. It turned out to be a beautiful afternoon on the lake. We boated 24 walleye keeping 18 and throwing back 6 for this crew from Ohio and Philadelphia. I had fun working with eyes crazy up at Lucy’s point on this trip we both finished at the same time and we raced back to the ramp on a flat lake. You can ask eyes crazy who won!! We ran bandits from 50-130 back chrome and orange did the work for me. 1.7-2.0 mph.
    5/8 afternoon trip report-f7745fb5-d853-47b0-b51d-19ddc4fcb74a-jpg
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Default Re: 5/8 afternoon trip report

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Porkchop View Post
    We had a fantastic afternoon trip today we launched at 2:30 and headed north as the lake was starting to lay down. We found some good marks and set up to figure them out. We dialed them in at 20 to 24’ of water and it was game on doubles and triples. It turned out to be a beautiful afternoon on the lake. We boated 24 walleye keeping 18 and throwing back 6 for this crew from Ohio and Philadelphia. I had fun working with eyes crazy up at Lucy’s point on this trip we both finished at the same time and we raced back to the ramp on a flat lake. You can ask eyes crazy who won!! We ran bandits from 50-130 back chrome and orange did the work for me. 1.7-2.0 mph.
    5/8 afternoon trip report-f7745fb5-d853-47b0-b51d-19ddc4fcb74a-jpg
    I was out there with you guys, it sure was a beautiful evening. We did well with bandits 80 back, eyes crazy is a friend of mine.

I had an absolute blast fishing with my buddies “penalty box” and “pork chop” Saturday afternoon and evening. Dave finished before us and missed the fantastic ending to the day. Sam’s boat and the Eyezcrazy boat limited about the same time and we both continued to fun fish and released a few more because the shallow water bite was just too good to quit. We just happened to pull lines at the same time and Sam said, good.... let’s race to the dock! So off we went hammering down! Sam had me ever so slightly...I’d say maybe by 1 mph and took the win to the dock. As our boats were tied beside each other at the dock, I walked over and told him he always kicks my butt fishing so he might as well win the race too! That North River he has is one heck of a boat! A good time was had by all!

Great fun buddy can’t wait to do it again...
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH