I had this crew monday thru thursday and we chased fish all week. Some days better than others, got blow off the lake wednesday, chased clean water and a very tough bite. We managed to get them some great fish to take back home anchored by an 11 lb 30" wall hanger going to the taxidermist. I had a blast with these guys and the rebooked 4 days next spring for some more chances at these big beautiful fish we have on this wonderful lake. Trick this week to get fish was to grind the mud lines and wait for them to bite. There where short windows of feeding activity and you could catch several during those periods just had to wait them out. We truly fished all over the lake from the cans to kelleys shoal and cedar point. We caught most of the fish on bandits from 25 to 120 back 1 mph to 1.5 mph chromes and greens have worked the best for me. I can truly say this week has been one of the toughest bites i have fished thru on the lake. We have some tough weather in the next week so i'm sure we will need to keep searching....
3/22-25 report with iowa crews-32720-016-jpg3/22-25 report with iowa crews-32720-017-jpg3/22-25 report with iowa crews-32720-013-jpg