i-Pilot Suggestions i-Pilot Suggestions i-Pilot Suggestions i-Pilot Suggestions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Skywalker, I have Terrova 24v 80lb 60" shaft I-Pilot that I pulled off my Lund Tyee 1950 year before last. I swapped it out with Ulterra 36V 72" shaft, self deploy & stow. The I-pilot Terrova was working great when I pulled it off my boat. It's been wrapped up & stored in my garage in the Ulterra box ever since. If think you might be interested, I'd be very negotiable on the Terrova with you. Let me know if interested & we can set up way to talk.

Max,
    What is the make and model number so I can research to see if it has the features I need? Thanks.
    Jim

If you would like to use your main motor for trolling, an inexpensive way to go is a ray marine ST1000+. I LOVE mine should have bought it 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher View Post
    Max,
    What is the make and model number so I can research to see if it has the features I need? Thanks.
    Jim
    Jim, I'll get box out & open it up tomorrow to get info. What's best way to get you a picture? I only know it as Terrova 24v 80# thrust 60" shaft. It has remote, record a track, spotlock anchor, no bluetooth. I bought it new with my Lund Tyee in 2007. As I said, when last used it still was working great, never any problems. I didn't use it all that much because with Tyee the 60" shaft wouldn't keep motor/prop below water surface with much of a chop on Erie. And, I just got old & decided to go with auto deploy & stow.

Quote Originally Posted by jreed2528 View Post
    If you would like to use your main motor for trolling, an inexpensive way to go is a ray marine ST1000+. I LOVE mine should have bought it 20 years ago.

jreed2528:
    It looks like the ST1000+ might be a possibility. I'd be interested in how you have yours setup, ie. what size motor and how you mounted it. My main motor does not have a tiller arm. I would probably have to mount it to a small kicker motor with a tiller arm. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Max,
    If I went with an iPilot, I'd have to go with one that has the auto deploy, stow, and bluetooth for the same reason you did - age related. I'm also looking to see if the Raymarine ST1000+ auto pilot might work on my boat. Thanks for all your input. If I come across someone who might be able to use an iPilot, I'll send them your way.