Reef Runner's Reef Runner's Reef Runner's Reef Runner's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reef Runner's

Default Reef Runner's

Any opinion on these. Would you invest in them or just stay with Bandits.
    I would imagine the color arrangement would be the same. Does anyone have there color favorites with these baits.

Invest your money in colleating bandit colors.The reefrunners are difficult to tune properly and not being used much by anybody anymore.

I know some guys are still using Reef Runners. I still use them. I remember the my first day of the season last year and I ran Reef Runners one side and and Bandits the other side and the Reef Runners outfished the Bandits. The tuning takes a couple of minutes and its a bad part of the Reef Runners, but I like that the Reef Runners only have TWO sets of hooks and I feel they are much faster easier to get in and out of the net!

Bandits! My RR’s have just sat in my box for years now.

I purchased bandits from van dan's. Thanks for the help. Can't wait to fish.

As eyecrazy said my reefrunners have been sitting for years in our tackle box too.If you took a collection of the guys on this site that wanted to donate their RR they don't want anymore would have hundreds of em.

I bought Bandits from VanDam. I found them on the internet not knowing anything about them. Prices are very reasonable. Did a little research to make sure they were on the up & up and not from China. Can't wait to try them out. Also bought a couple of #001 black Dipsy divers for harnesses. Never used them before. Always trolled with only 2 poles with weights. So that should be interesting. Even trolling 4 poles with planer boards is gonna be new. Hope I can keep up with it. Thanks for all the help.

Bandits are "fabrique en Chine"

I'll be more than glad to take any unwanted reef runners off anyone! Once you use them and learn to use them it takes seconds to tune them. They weren't the number one lure on Erie by chance. They flat our catch fish. Nothing will catch sitting in a tackle box. Had some reefs custom painted and cant wait to get them wet

Quote Originally Posted by loomis82 View Post
    I'll be more than glad to take any unwanted reef runners off anyone! Once you use them and learn to use them it takes seconds to tune them. They weren't the number one lure on Erie by chance. They flat our catch fish. Nothing will catch sitting in a tackle box. Had some reefs custom painted and cant wait to get them wet
    Yep.... them and Storm Hot N Tots
    Captain Don M.
    B.G./Marblehead