12/6/20 12/6/20 12/6/20 12/6/20

Thread: 12/6/20

Default 12/6/20

Yes it was cold out there today, fished north of Kelly’s, ended up with 13 nice fish. Great marks out there, but caught nothing over 5 lbs. Bandits were hot, Perch and gold were the best. Water temp was 38..

Blog Entries

Thanks for the info! Headed up in the morning. Was gonna launch out of huron. There will be 3 of us trolling for eyes. Gonna be cold for sure! Looking for 18 fish for the freezer. Can I ask your speed and depth you caught your 13 at?
    2020 196 Fishmaster 150merc 9.9 merc lowrance

Had the trolling motor running about 1.3 to 1.6 We tried faster, but caught nothing..

Fished last week out of Cranberry Creek, took 12, 3 to 5 lbs, 40 FOW
    pink husky jerks and bandits chrome/ blue 135 back, speed 1.5 mph

Headed out tomorrow morning, either Huron or Lorain, kinda want to go to Lorain and possibly catch a steelhead, never caught one before. Looks like the weather will cooperate, it will be cold, but the wind will be calm.

Blog Entries

Good Luck! I chickened out this morning. I was kicking around the idea of going up this morning. Let us know what we missed out on.

Went to Lorain this morning, not a wise choice, it was rough out there. The temp didn’t bother us much, but the 3-4 footers were rough. We got 3 nice fish, but quit by noon, not worth getting beat up over.. still marked a pile of fish, but they didn’t seem to want to bite..