2020 Season Recap in Video...:) 2020 Season Recap in Video...:) 2020 Season Recap in Video...:) 2020 Season Recap in Video...:)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thank you for the time you put in to your detailed fishing reports they help many fisherman I wish you the best of luck on all your fishing adventures 👍

Very Nice Ranger Gal. I consider you a true pro and a great colleague on the lake. I enjoyed seeing you and chatting with you while getting ready in the mornings and look forward to those times again next season. Lets all hope and pray this Covid situation gets under control and doesn't ruin our spring fishing again...
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Porkchop View Post
    Very Nice Ranger Gal. I consider you a true pro and a great colleague on the lake. I enjoyed seeing you and chatting with you while getting ready in the mornings and look forward to those times again next season. Lets all hope and pray this Covid situation gets under control and doesn't ruin our spring fishing again...
    Back at ya, Capt! You're right there at the top of my list too.

Have a safe winter and we'll see ya in the spring!
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Thanks guys...it makes it easier to keep up the writing when I know people are actually appreciating it. It makes a difference, so Thank you!
    [email protected]

Captain Juls, you should never doubt the positive impact you have on the avid Erie anglers. Your highly organized and detailed reports link all of us, who like you respect this greatest of Great Lakes. Thanks for brightening my day.

First rate video! Always find you posts informative and timely Thanks for all the info you have shared. BTW, don't remember reading about any smalley trips. Maybe I missed them, but looks like you got some nice ones. keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Finding Nemo View Post
    First rate video! Always find you posts informative and timely Thanks for all the info you have shared. BTW, don't remember reading about any smalley trips. Maybe I missed them, but looks like you got some nice ones. keep up the good work!
    I don't run smallie trips for the most part, but have done a couple here and there for regular customers (folks who do several trips a season). Otherwise, the ones caught are mostly incidental while fishing for walleye near smallie locations.
    [email protected]

Blog Entries

Great season Juls! I got to meet one early morning at mazuriks. First year fishing out of my boat on erie and chasing walleye as much as possible. I was lucky enough to find this forum and check your posts religiously for valuable information. Finally got registered on here and just wanted to say thank you for sharing your trips and knowledge. I plan to share my conquests and failures as maybe people could pick up on something from it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriegold79 View Post
    Great season Juls! I got to meet one early morning at mazuriks. First year fishing out of my boat on erie and chasing walleye as much as possible. I was lucky enough to find this forum and check your posts religiously for valuable information. Finally got registered on here and just wanted to say thank you for sharing your trips and knowledge. I plan to share my conquests and failures as maybe people could pick up on something from it too.
    Glad to hear my info has helped you! I'm looking forward to reading your posts too.
    [email protected]