thursday 11/12/20 trip sorry so delayed! thursday 11/12/20 trip sorry so delayed! thursday 11/12/20 trip sorry so delayed! thursday 11/12/20 trip sorry so delayed!

Default thursday 11/12/20 trip sorry so delayed!

I'm a little behind i have had a rough few days, I had to let my most favorite dog in the world go to doggy heaven on sunday, it was a very tough day for me. Well anyhow, with all the gale force wind i thought a good report might be worth looking at since we can't fish.

We launched out of huron at 7 am on thursday and headed north, we trolled a pass in 47' of water and boated 6 fish. I wanted to try some different water as i thought maybe the northeast wind may have pushed some fish in closer. We set up in 32' of water straight out from the castle on some good marks. The fish where between 12 and 25' of water. we set up bandits unassisted at 40, 50 and 60 back and weighted with 50' lead and 2 oz at 60 70 and 80 back. The best color was dj customs white perch it smoked the most fish. speed was 2.0. We boated this crew their limits and 5 of mine as I kept one open slot because I had a night trip tonight.

My night trip was supposed to be 3 people but ended up just being one fellow as his crew stood him up. He happened to be a vietnam war veteran and had some good stories for me. We got out before dark and got him some nice fish thank goodness because after dark the bite shut off like a switch. We ran high in the water down at the marks bandits and p 10's couldn't get a bite. Maybe the cold and all of this wind will change things but for the most part the fish have remained deeper in the lake this fall in any numbers. It was a long day but a pretty good day on the lake.

thursday 11/12/20 trip sorry so delayed!-111520-010-jpgthursday 11/12/20 trip sorry so delayed!-111520-012-jpg
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your pup. I have never forgotten about the wonderful dogs I have had in my life. Sorry again.

Our pets are like family also.Wish they had longer lives.Condolences.

Capt Sam,got a question for you.Was looking at DJ custom bandits and did not see a custom color called white perch.Was that color not listed on his website or does DJ call that color a different name?Was looking to add white based bandits to my collection this off season.

I apologize I misspoke it is a warriors lure custom color.
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Ha, I was looking for white perch to.

Thanks Sam,good luck catching a money fish before Brawl ends.