Fishing with Todd, Kelly, and Scott....again...11/14/2020 Fishing with Todd, Kelly, and Scott....again...11/14/2020 Fishing with Todd, Kelly, and Scott....again...11/14/2020 Fishing with Todd, Kelly, and Scott....again...11/14/2020

Default Fishing with Todd, Kelly, and Scott....again...11/14/2020

I left the house at 4:50, because I had to go to the building to get the boat and gas it up before picking my crew up at their hotel. We were launching out of Huron, otherwise I would have just met them at the launch. I told them I would pick them up at 5:45, but I showed up 15 minutes early and sent Todd a text telling him that I was there and that they could come down whenever they were ready. They complied with my request to wear masks inside the truck, and we headed on down the road.

We hit Huron a little after 6am and there was already a line of boats all the way out to the road. Had we been five minutes later, we would have been sitting up on the bridge waiting to turn in. I'm sure the locals that use that road, hate us! lol

We made our way up to the front of the line and launched in the dark. Luckily, all the boats that were launching this time of year are fishermen, so the line moved fast, and no one took up space at the docks....allowing everyone to launch quickly.

It was just getting light when we reached the mouth of the river and headed out to the big lake. The wind was 7mph out of the west, so the waves were only 1 foot or less, which made for a pretty easy ride out.

I headed for the Sandbar area first. Once we got there, the Helix was marking some fish, so we set up with the Spro Madeye 120's and Bandits again. Pretty much the same program as this past Thursday, where the Spro's were running 120, 100, 95, 90, 85, 75, 50 and a Bandit out 75, at a speed of 1.8-2.0mph.

We caught 3 pretty quick, but they were on the smaller side, and two went back to grow up. Then, as we got closer to the bar, the marks disappeared, so we picked up to move to the SW a bit. Those fish I had on Thursday had moved too. (I found out later that I should have just moved west instead of SW. The fish moved north from where they were on Thursday.)

We ended up moving one more time towards the white condos and Cedar Point, and found a small pod of active fish, so I kept turning on them to stay on top of them. We managed to put 19 more fish in the box for a total of 20 before our time ran out.

Oh, I forgot... I had a dipsey out a few times...set on the zero setting at 56 back with a Yaleye Mooneye Minnow ("Baby Walleye"), which caught the two nicest fish in the cooler.

The guys kept a positive attitude even though we had a slow start to the morning, catching-wise, and it paid off. They had a good time and have already reserved an early spring date...which makes me happy!

Mother Nature is going to throw a fit tomorrow, with gale force winds up to 50mph, and rain, so needless to say, no one will be fishing tomorrow. It will be a good day to cook something that has to simmer all day.

I'm not scheduled again until Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, so as usual...it will all depend on the forecast.

Stay tuned....

Capt Juls
    Attached Images Attached Images Fishing with Todd, Kelly, and Scott....again...11/14/2020-todd-kelly-scott-11_14_20204-jpg Fishing with Todd, Kelly, and Scott....again...11/14/2020-todd-kelly-scott-11_14_20208-jpg Fishing with Todd, Kelly, and Scott....again...11/14/2020-todd-kelly-scott-11_14_20209-jpg Fishing with Todd, Kelly, and Scott....again...11/14/2020-todd-kelly-scott-11_14_202010-jpg Fishing with Todd, Kelly, and Scott....again...11/14/2020-todd-kelly-scott-11_14_202012-jpg 
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Nice report once again and thank you for your reports!