G can perch G can perch G can perch G can perch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G can perch

Default G can perch

Slow going this morning in the 2-3 footers. Only managed 9 from 830-11. Then the wind shifted a bit and slowed and the fish turned on. Caught my next 21 by 12:15. Nice fish too. 10 pounds at the cleaners. 1 mile SW of G can.

Thanks for the report!

Be patient once you find marks. I very seldom leave. Start your motor on occasion.

30 more perch today from 830- 1230 1 mile SW of G can. 10 lbs at the cleaners. Only a few other boats a little further North of me. I did catch 7 walleye around 10-11" long.

30 more today with a bonus 16" walleye. Started SW of G and only caught 8 in 2 hours. Then the 1-2 footers turned to 2-3 footers so I moved to H can to get a little shelter. It was slow there to until around noon. The fish turned on and I was done at 1:30. They had some real boomers going today at Camp Perry.

Anyone doing any good on perch right now. I know around catawba and g can was good a couple weeks ago. Didnt know if anyone has been out or heard anything. Thanks

With the high winds we've had I doubt aNY one has been out. I will be out on Saturday and pull the boat on Sunday.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

I was going to be doing the same thing

Hopefully still a good bite west of toledo water intake.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

2 people 60 nice perch today SW of G can. 6 hours starting at 8. A few here n there until shortly after noon when they turned on. Also a bonus 17" eye. One more day out tomorrow then into hibernation for 4 months.