Covid travel restrictions Covid travel restrictions Covid travel restrictions Covid travel restrictions

Default Covid travel restrictions

I read yesterday Covid restrictions again. Many states including Indiana are affected with recent measure of 2 weeks quarantine.
    They mention this is a mandate.
    My question, if launching out of Catawba or Mazuriks, my truck and trailer are sitting in parking lot with Indiana plates.
    Is there any local enforcement that will not adhere to State mandates?
    Bit confused.
    Thanks for everyone’s input.

Herk...
    Lund 1875 Sport Tyee
    Mercury Pro XS 150 4/stroke
    9.9 Pro Mercury kicker
    IPilot Ulterra 112
    Vessel View 703; Lowrance HD

I haven't seen that one yet but I would imagine that if indiana has a travel band you could be in a situation that may have you towed and fined even though I don't agree with it. The world health organization is now saying they don't agree the lock downs did any good, but I wouldn't listen to anything those corrupt clowns would say. We have been telling people that for months now. When michigan locked down people couldn't take their boats out there, so they drove to ohio like your speaking to do to boat and fish. The last time I remember it is still a free country so I wouldn't let anybody tell me I can't go fishing it's not like you can't social distance. That's my two cents.

I have traveled out of state in March April, and been to Islands are enough to be fairly confidant that outdoor activities are the least of anyone's concerns these days and yeah the Michigan thing with boating was extreme.

Highly unlikely.

Just spent the weekend out of Mazuriks, from Michigan.....the COVID quarantine was a recommendation if you felt exposed. We left 2 vehicles in the lot w/trailers and never had any issues

How would any law enforcement know as to how long you have been in Ohio? I mean in Ohio there is a grace period to change registration if you become an Ohio resident on top of that who is to say you are not enjoying a long vacation? I would worry more if you had a BLM decal on your vehicle .

The rate at which Ohio’s cases and hospitalizations are rising over here, be careful and keep yourself safe

I sat at home in Indiana last spring and missed most of the jig bite because of their silly travel advisory. That won't happen again!!! Nobody is going to bother you if you go fishing.

Default Wheezer

Quote Originally Posted by Old Wheezer View Post
    I sat at home in Indiana last spring and missed most of the jig bite because of their silly travel advisory. That won't happen again!!! Nobody is going to bother you if you go fishing.
    Wheezer,
    Well, I sat out last spring also. Recently retired this year, itÂ’s been a real frustrating mentally. Fishing with my wife in boat, trolling bandits, seems to be social distancing at its best. Floating around in Erie, sitting in a tree stand is about as distant as you can get from Covid.
    I am from Ohio, now reside in NE Indiana. Watching Ohio residents use State ramps with no restrictions, seems counter productive to rest of us in contingent states. Last I heard, itÂ’s the United States, not Ohio States of America.
    Being over 65, I understand the risk. If I did not feel vulnerable with my truck and trailer at Mazuriks with Indiana plates, I say the hell with it.
    Gov. Dewine mandated no Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin residents are required 2 weeks quarantine. Total joke in proving that one as stated by previous response.
    As usual, Gov. is targeting wrong audience.
    Thanks Wheezer, IÂ’m in agreement.
    Herk
    Lund 1875 Sport Tyee
    Mercury Pro XS 150 4/stroke
    9.9 Pro Mercury kicker
    IPilot Ulterra 112
    Vessel View 703; Lowrance HD

Now Governor Dewine is getting death threats for not closing down. It really is a shame what's happening to our country. We don't need big brother telling us how to live our lives. What kills me is how political politicians have made this pandemic.