Trying for Perch Tuesday 29th Trying for Perch Tuesday 29th Trying for Perch Tuesday 29th Trying for Perch Tuesday 29th
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trying for Perch Tuesday 29th

Hey all you great fishers, I just joined because I like reading the great fish reports. Really appreciate the time you all take to make reports and provide advice. It really helps folks like me who don’t live local. I am itching to go tomorrow for Perch.
    I am bring emeralds from Cleveland. 19 ft Lund. Thinking of launching at Catawba because it’s the closest to me. Winds look to be strong but better than the next few days. Any advice on where to start?

Plan A for the place to start is to thoroughly try in various spots around the green can just outside the launch area before moving on to Plan B.

Any good reason to look for Perch on east side of Mouse. What about depths with the weather changing something in 20 ft range?

How did you do?

Please let us know!

Launched this morning out of catawba about 8:00. Real choppy, but gave it a try anyway. Set up about a mile northwest of green can. Real light bite, but got 2 man limit by noon.

Not sure what to look for on the fish finder when trying to locate perch. Can anyone post a few pictures of what there seeing as far as perch marks

Glad to hear it. Best day I had this year was choppy. What kind of minnows did you have and curious about your rig. Hoping to get up there next week.

Better do this before itÂ’s too late tonight.
    good day for us. I havenÂ’t done this well in a while for numbers, for me anyways. Used to central basin size with lower numbers, 5 years ago. After getting emeralds in town at 6am launched at Catawba, fishing by 830 fishing. Looked for 20-30 minutes before set up. Picked spot and fished till 130. None of the other boats moved all day. spot lock held whole time, except once in beginning part. 70 with a few 10 inch. Most part all 9. Few small walleye. Only one small white bass. PerchÂ’n is fun no matter what!
    see how I can post the pic of rig and screen.

Default Rig

Seemed to like cut minnows today
    Attached Images Attached Images Trying for Perch Tuesday 29th-000cad49-44b2-4c05-ad08-b771b5f10d80-jpg Trying for Perch Tuesday 29th-f7207fb0-88e6-4b24-be13-60c330bfc0b8-jpg