9-21 - 23 Perch 9-21 - 23 Perch 9-21 - 23 Perch 9-21 - 23 Perch

Thread: 9-21 - 23 Perch

Default 9-21 - 23 Perch

Fished all 3 days, 4 guys each day:

Monday, 70 perch, SW of G, Goldie/Emerald mix, weight 22#, Biggest was 11.5"

Tuesday, 75 perch, Started SW of G, caught 11 in the first hour moved out to D, caught 5, went back to South of G to fish, same minnow mix weight 21#, biggest Perch was 11.25", and alot of 10"ers today. Wind quit, and bite died. Neighbor caught 70 perch, 22# SW of G.

Wednesday, 120 perch South of G, started at 8:15, slow pick until 10:30, then was up and down for 1.5 hours, finished at 1:45. All emeralds, except for a scoop of Goldies left from the day before. Perch would not touch the Goldies. 35#, Biggest 10.5", Most today were cookie cutter 8-9". Neighbor quit at noon and had 52 perch SW of G, do not recall weight Talked to a guy at the Fish house who limited at the CIC can this day

Had planned on fishing Thursday, Friday And Saturday, but The last 2 days of wind has probably shut down G can until mid next week.

A nice couple of days on the lake!

Did you mix the days up or was this post from a while ago? Says 9/21 to 23?

Did you mean Sept 14 to 16?

He fishes in a time machine boat maybe.lol

SORRY ALL!! I looked at the Calendar incorrectly, was indeed the 14th - 16th. Now that I've retired, I no longer know what day it is, every day is Saturday!!
    And obviously, do not know the date either........ I think that their may be some correlation to the amount of Beer that I now drink (My wife may be able to confirm this?)

Sorry about that!!!! Like I tell My wife,"I'll do better next time"!

Great job on catching all those perch.Thanks for the fishing report too.So what if get mixed up on date once in a while.Three consecutive days fishing will tire you out.