Multiple Boat Flotillas Planned Saturday Sept 5th Multiple Boat Flotillas Planned Saturday Sept 5th Multiple Boat Flotillas Planned Saturday Sept 5th Multiple Boat Flotillas Planned Saturday Sept 5th
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Multiple Boat Flotillas Planned Saturday Sept 5th

From what I have gathered there are three boat flotillas planned in Ohio tomorrow.The one planned for Sandusky Bay starts at 11am with boats gathering at the cove at 10 am.The one out of Cleveland starts at 1pm off Burke airport.There is another planned for Fairport harbor also but I do not know time.

Bob, I always enjoyed sharing fishing information with you over the years. But we need to leave the political stuff off of this site. Not everyone is in agreement politically and it is a sure way to ruin what has been a great fishing site. The next thing you know insults will be hurled and sides will be drawn and some who used to be friends will be enemies and some will just leave the site.

This is a Lake Erie fishing site....let’s keep it that way.

Maybe he is trying to give people a heads up that these areas could be congested and people can plan accordingly to avoid. No mention of anything political in his post

I'm sure anyone is welcome to attend regardless of your political affiliation.Was not even aware of any other regatta than Sandusky bay till read it on OGF yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    Bob, I always enjoyed sharing fishing information with you over the years. But we need to leave the political stuff off of this site. Not everyone is in agreement politically and it is a sure way to ruin what has been a great fishing site. The next thing you know insults will be hurled and sides will be drawn and some who used to be friends will be enemies and some will just leave the site.

This is a Lake Erie fishing site....let’s keep it that way.
    X2. Moderators need to step in again.

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    From what I have gathered there are three boat flotillas planned in Ohio tomorrow.The one planned for Sandusky Bay starts at 11am with boats gathering at the cove at 10 am.The one out of Cleveland starts at 1pm off Burke airport.There is another planned for Fairport harbor also but I do not know time.
    Bob,

Thanks for the heads up posting. At least people are now aware of the potential boat congestion. Now people can join or avoid, but at least they are in the know. Nothing political about a heads up post that doesn’t endorse nor condemn.

Personally, I prefer a soft shell flotilla when I order a taco🤨🤨🤨. Keepin it light. Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    Thx for the update. Don’t understand why people click on this link if they don’t want to hear it.... unreal

T hank you foR letting Us know your opinion. soMetimes we Perceive thingS differently Until we Can open our eyes. Keep them lineS! tight! �� I hear it’s going to be a little bumpy up there this weekend based on the wave report.

Multiple boats sink at Trump boat parade on Texas' Lake Travis - CBS News

Be careful out there people. The wake from too many boats can be dangerous.