Walleye Walleye Walleye Walleye
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walleye

IWindsurf wind forcast has high winds for Friday and sunday as of today.Saturday is looking fishable as of now though.Not sure what Monday will be this far out.Looking like a poor weekend to fish.

Went out yesterday from Sandusky to about 12 mi N of Vermilion. Headed north pulling spoons and picked a 23" right away on a monkey puke stinger with a dipsy 40' down. Then nothing for a bit. Turned back S and switched colors then added cranks and picked up 3 more 19-21" plus a couple 17" I threw back. The rest of the eyes came on cranks. Cranks were bright colored (pink/green) bandit deep and bayrat xld with 2oz 50 back then 135-175 additional. Basically fished 35-40' to get all the fish

Was debating whether to come up sunday morning or not. It's a 2 hour drive for me but they are saying winds will pick up later in the day. Was hoping to try for walleye northeast of Kelly's. Has anyone heard any good reports lately?

We were hoping to fish Friday but too windy for us.Looking at Forcast I would say Saturday afternoon or Sunday is only fishable days for the weekend.Monday looks terrible.

Itsbob have you heard anything about walleye around Kelly's? Has anyone been catching? Sunday looks pretty good as of now so if it stays I'm gonna make the drive up and go out sunday morning. I know the perch bite has died off but havent heard much about walleye. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Saw that Juls caught walleye off Kellies in her post and a few others doing ok.So walleye can be caught and Sunday Forcast looking good as of now.Good luck Tony.

Tony,
    Fished last Monday and Tuesday with my brother, 10 walleye Monday, 4 Tuesday, left at 11:00am Tuesday.
    Trolled NE of Cedar Point to Canada line, find 44’ FOW. Scattered small schools. Trolled Bandits, green Clown, Buck Fever, 2 oz. 50, 118 back.
    Dipsy divers #3 setting, 65 back, green / silver back Stinger Spoons.
    One nice 7 lb. walleye, most 17”-22” eaters.
    At dock, noticed when transferring walleye from livewell to cooler, a few 3”-4” gizzard Shad spit up by walleye. Noticed numerous bait balls in 40-47’ FOW.
    Hope that gives you a start. Lots of charters in area I mentioned.
    Good fishing, Herk
    Lund 1875 Sport Tyee
    Mercury Pro XS 150 4/stroke
    9.9 Pro Mercury kicker
    IPilot Ulterra 112
    Vessel View 703; Lowrance HD

Appreciate it. Were gonna give it a shot. Thanks

Anyone go out today? Tomorrow forcast looks about as good as it can get for me. Hopefully stays that way. Be heading up in the am