Itsbob questions Itsbob questions Itsbob questions Itsbob questions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Itsbob questions

Hey itsbob. Possibly heading up this weekend if weather stays the way it is. Been keeping up with posts and reports. I was wondering if you have heads anything else. Heard people talking about the buoy or Kelly's schoal. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Bob, fished NE of Cedar Point earlier this week, limited out on walleye.
    Caught 20 walleye, 2 throwbacks, few sheepshead. Range 18-26”, nice eaters.
    Planer boards, 2 oz snap weight 50/140, Bandits, Green Clown, Buck Fever, dipsy divers, Spoons, wonder bread color silver back took most walleye.
    Look for 38-45 feet of water. Speed 2.6-2.8 mph. Trolled with the waves, diagonal direction also produced. Good fishing.
    Herk
    Lund 1875 Sport Tyee
    Mercury Pro XS 150 4/stroke
    9.9 Pro Mercury kicker
    IPilot Ulterra 112
    Vessel View 703; Lowrance HD

I was planning a trip up tomorrow. Weather looks decent. Gonna launch put of mazuriks. Any advice?

Wind report right now for Kellys is 11 mph ene building to 19 by 5 pm. If you are not already on the water, you better plan on findIng an island to hide behind.

Not out there today. Coming up tomorrow. Saturday. Weather doesnt look to bad as of now

Hey Tony,a friend of mine wanted to fish tomorrow..Saturday also.We decided against going out due to the possibility of big waves.If making a run out east of kellies or to the Bouy you want a calm lake and no chance of storms.My phone does not even get a signal at the Bouy.You have chance of storms this weekend too.Windsurf has NE wind to 21mph tonight.Got like 8ft waves out there now.By morning they diminish to 12-8mph out east but those big rollers will keep coming in unless change wind direction knocks them down.East wind keep those rollers coming in.I also heard the bite at Bouy has cooled off due to colder water coming in.Think those fish headed south.Be careful and good luck if attempting to troll for walleye tomorrow.

Tony,look up Noaa Bouy 45005 on your phone and save it.That is the weather Bouy and it has current info on wind and waves and temp.I say you double the wave height they post there.Some guys say less.Anyway,the Bouy only records and post just a part of the wave height.The waves didn't get to less than 4ft there all day today.Will have similar conditions tomorrow.

Had like 5ft waves at weather Bouy this morning.They were still rolling in at 1pm too with just a little smaller size.Better conditions tomorrow morning with south winds.A little strong first thing but will diminish as morning progresses.But 50% chance of storms Sunday.Usually in afternoon.So don't fish too long.

Default Let us know how you do

Quote Originally Posted by TonyC10 View Post
    I was planning a trip up tomorrow. Weather looks decent. Gonna launch put of mazuriks. Any advice?
    . Let us know how you do.

Well I was to chicken to take the chance out by Kelly's so we launched out of catawba state park and went to g can. Got 35 perch in a couple hours