Sunday 8/9 afternoon trip with some west virginia boys Sunday 8/9 afternoon trip with some west virginia boys Sunday 8/9 afternoon trip with some west virginia boys Sunday 8/9 afternoon trip with some west virginia boys

Default Sunday 8/9 afternoon trip with some west virginia boys

We launched at 1 pm and headed to the spot we have been for past 2 trips and found the fish have moved again. The marks where minimal and we picked up 7 in 2 hours and i decided to move and not waste anymore time as the marks just where not there. i decided to move back to the west as i thought they may have moved back towards kelleys and i was right. I found a lot of fish just south of Gull shoal. as soon as we set up we had 4 fish on at once and finished the limits for this crew in a few more hours and caught them some nice catfish. The bite was lighter we lost a lot of fish that where barely hooked and i found these fish to be a lot higher in the water column. i ran 2 bandits on each side at 65 and 80 back with a two once for the high fish and 150 to 140 back for the deeper fish. They all caught fish. Speed was slower at 2.0 to 2.3 this afternoon. We used all 6 hours to get these fish with the first spot not producing, but the evening was very nice once the sun started coming down.
    Sunday 8/9 afternoon trip with some west virginia boys-81020-023-jpgSunday 8/9 afternoon trip with some west virginia boys-81020-018-jpgSunday 8/9 afternoon trip with some west virginia boys-81020-019-jpg
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Great job, Sam! Your crew looks very happy...
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters