Perch bite Perch bite Perch bite Perch bite

Thread: Perch bite

Default Perch bite

Had another great day on the water. Over by mouth of maumee river last 3 trips have been limits. I fish alone or if I'm with anyone it's my 3 kids, (7, 6, 4) well spend hours out there. As much as I'd like to say a 2 or 3 man limit, no one i know has this undeniable passion for fishing like i do. Used shiners & no bling.

Blog Entries

Smile Where did you get your shiners?

Quote Originally Posted by lilelliot88 View Post
    Had another great day on the water. Over by mouth of maumee river last 3 trips have been limits. I fish alone or if I'm with anyone it's my 3 kids, (7, 6, 4) well spend hours out there. As much as I'd like to say a 2 or 3 man limit, no one i know has this undeniable passion for fishing like i do. Used shiners & no bling.
    where did you get your shiners?

Fishermans cave

Fisherman's cave....but Kevin was out as of 8/20. But did manage to get another limit north of lighthouse

Default A-little help please.

Quote Originally Posted by lilelliot88 View Post

Got a new boat and taking my kids out perching for the first time this year. Where at the mouth were you having luck? How many FOW?

Thanks in advance for any directions and advice you can provide- want to make sure I put the kids on the fish!

Approximately 1.5- 2 miles out, just on west side of channel 11 fow. I did go out thurs and had to go just north of lighthouse, best of luck brother