Trump Flotilla Saturday Port Clinton Trump Flotilla Saturday Port Clinton Trump Flotilla Saturday Port Clinton Trump Flotilla Saturday Port Clinton
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes Kent quite a few boaters around the islands still displaying their right to free speech.Still have that right on this forum too.Vast majority of sportsmen and boaters around Erie islands are conservative.Not going to get bullied by the mob or liberal media.I'll post my fishing report later when have more time.Was an amazing sight to see a thousand boats amass to support our rights.

Quote Originally Posted by fishhawk2700 View Post
    In what way, shape , or form is this a fishing report. I have found forums like this are much better when you keep politics and religion off limits. There is plenty of room for this BS on Farcebook. Take it there.
    I couldn't agree more. Thank you.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Amen to that!!!

We were coming from D can back to Marblehead as the flotilla was rounding the point at Catawba headed to Put in Bay. Since we were the burdened vessel, picking our way through all the moving boats was a bit sporty, especially with all the wakes in the South Passage. It was like a day with 3-4’ chop, with an occasional 5-6’. It was very impressive to see all the boats on the lake, both perching and in the flotilla.

I’m with you Bob, they don’t have to click on the thread. And obviously A few people are not paying attention and drinking the kool-aid In here....

It really shouldn’t hurt anyone’s feelings. Don’t click on the “flotilla” thread if you don’t want to hear about it.
    Last edited by ttinman23; 08-09-2020 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Don’t like it

Quote Originally Posted by ttinman23 View Post
    It really shouldn’t hurt anyone’s feelings. Don’t click on the “flotilla” thread if you don’t want to hear about it.
    [QUOTE=itsbob;69484]Yes Kent quite a few boaters around the islands still displaying their right to free speech.Still have that right on this forum too.Vast majority of sportsmen and boaters around Erie islands are conservative.Not going to get bullied by the mob or liberal media.I'll post my fishing report later when have more time.Was an amazing sight to see a thousand boats amass to support our rights.

Bob looks like we have a couple kool
    Aid drinkers on here. I’m with you... nothing wrong seeing And sharing what you saw while fishing.. Like talking on the boat about corrupt media etc...

Quote Originally Posted by ttinman23 View Post
    I’m with you Bob, they don’t have to click on the thread. And obviously A few people are not paying attention and drinking the kool-aid In here....
    And, this is exactly why they shouldn't be allowed. As soon as someone disagrees that politics shouldn't be allowed on the site, the name calling and insults start being thrown around.

Way to keep a nice fishing forum a welcoming community. Sheesh.....
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters