Trump Flotilla Saturday Port Clinton Trump Flotilla Saturday Port Clinton Trump Flotilla Saturday Port Clinton Trump Flotilla Saturday Port Clinton
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trump Flotilla Saturday Port Clinton

Heard that a Trump Flotilla is planned on Portage river at 2pm tomorrow, downtown port Clinton.Might be getting my fish cleaned there at that time and show my support.

Really....downtown? In the Portage River? Impeding the Jet Express? Doubtful....
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    Heard that a Trump Flotilla is planned on Portage river at 2pm tomorrow, downtown port Clinton.Might be getting my fish cleaned there at that time and show my support.
    Wish I would have known., my dad saw then coming from the Port Clinton area while on the Miller Ferry. He said he never seen so many boats at one time. Hopefully there is some video of it out there....

It was a sight to see. We joined in the parade. The good news is there was people from all age groups out there. Hundreds of boats!!

That’s great, they had one in Florida too a couple months back... it was a awesome. Should be on YouTube.

Not sure if any of the flotilla actually went down the Portage river.There were too many boats to actually all go down the river.I think they massed at mouth of river and followed the shoreline east and passed us at the CIC.Must have been close to a thousand boats.Not sure where they went after headed around Catawba point.There were plenty of boats that came out of CIC to participate.Some from Catawba public ramp too.

Not sure if any of the flotilla actually went down the Portage river.There were too many boats to actually all go down the river.I think they massed at mouth of river and followed the shoreline east and passed us at the CIC.Must have been close to a thousand boats.Not sure where they went after headed around Catawba point.There were plenty of boats that came out of CIC to participate.Some from Catawba public ramp too.
    We were part of it. Amazing sight and I think there had to be more than 1000 boats. There were still boats around the starting point as the lead boats went past Catawba on the way to PIB.

Deleted lost
    Last edited by LEfriend; 08-09-2020 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Delete

In what way, shape , or form is this a fishing report. I have found forums like this are much better when you keep politics and religion off limits. There is plenty of room for this BS on Farcebook. Take it there.

Bob, I saw a one boat floatilla at 34/19 yesterday. White Ranger Boat cool dude I hear..
    PimplePounder

Ranger Cherokee 237 18ft.
    115 HP. Johnson SPL
    15 HP Merc. Kicker
    Xi5 Motorguide Auto Anchor/GPS
    FL-20 Vexilar
    898 HD DI SI Humminbird GPS
    Navonics Premium