Found planer board Found planer board Found planer board Found planer board

Default Found planer board

Found planer board 7/12 northwest of Huron lighthouse no identity marks on it. O yes did catch two person limit of walleye trolling bandits 2.2-2.5 MPH 65-110 back in the dumping grounds

Default Lost my Amish outfitters board

Quote Originally Posted by Joedog View Post
    Found planer board 7/12 northwest of Huron lighthouse no identity marks on it. O yes did catch two person limit of walleye trolling bandits 2.2-2.5 MPH 65-110 back in the dumping grounds
    Lost my white Amish planer board two days ago from near middle bass islands I had written Bob and Bambi Huffman and 7407039561 on it but may have worn off. It had weights and a rudder I added and orange flag.
    The 1/4” eye bolt broke

Sorry Bob, I didn't find a Amish outfitter board

I lost an off shore board on the 7 th east of Vermilion dump grounds. It was a right board with a black 18 clip on front Red clip on back with tattle flag

Sorry it's not an offshore brand board

I found it easier to find a planer board if I hit “Mark” on the fish finder once I know it came off....

Default Lost board

Quote Originally Posted by ttinman23 View Post
    I found it easier to find a planer board if I hit “Mark” on the fish finder once I know it came off....
    Yeah , then clear 9 lines and the Loose tow line then the other board then the trolling bag. With a brisk wind and waves That board was out of sight
    We saw a boat approaching the board as we tried to keep an eye on it as we cleared everything. I hoped they grabbed it and saw the name phone number And address on it.
    We headed straight down wind to the border and made Three consecutive tracks 200 feet apart, I don’t know how we could miss it.

Yes that’s a lot of work. Had one come loose in a pack of boats couple weeks ago. Hit mark on fish finder, Landed A fish, only had to reel in 5 other lines... A charter boat less than 100 yards away netted the planer board. I was blowing the horn to get his attention. He took off and I ended up chasing him down. The young man said he “didn’t know”... and yes there were boats everywhere at that time. Like taking someone’s golf ball on a crowded course imho..