7-7, Tuesday, Fished with a neighbor on Tuesday, crew of 5, 1 rookie who had never fished lake Erie. Set up SW of green and trolled North with a light SW breeze at 6:15, good marks, caught 2 shorts, no keepers. (Another Neighbor limited here Thursday AM) Headed over to Niagra way, and points West and South, Caught 2 here, nice marks again but nothing much biting, Headed South to F can, and set up South of the can, stayed out of the pack boats. Lake was flat with no breeze, caught 5 Walleye here, great Marks. Lost a few at the boat. We were cooking with the heat here so headed in, only 3 boats left when we left. Dipsey Setting/ Feet back 0/32, 1.5/40, 3.5/55'. All on spoons.

7-8, Wednesday, My boat, crew of 4, set up South of F in 1-2' waves at 6AM, caught 2/lost 2 at the boat. The rookie and his dad were from Georgia, so wanted to put them on some fish as their prior trips earlier in the week had been a little slow, great marks here, but decided to run up to the line NE of Kellys, caught 2 quickly (lost 2 more here)and then shut down, so decided to run to the weather Bouy. Set up around 11:30,
was fun fishing here, had quite a few Doubles and a Triple header. Only lost 4 here at the boat (1- pulling the fish out of water, 2- beating the fish with the net (Was worried I would get a ODNR citation for cruelty to Walleye), and 1- not reeling in far enough for the fish to be netted) with many more coming off 30 - 40' back.(reel slow and it may grow does not always work) The rookie was doing better by days end! (Was I really that bad 40 years ago?) The Crew decided to call it quits at 2:15 as the lake was like glass with no breeze and very warm, but we were still catching. We were one of the last boats here and we had a 33 mile run to PC. Ended with 20 Eye for the day. Ran Dipseys and spoons 3.5/100-110', 2/80' and .5/50-80' (never did pull a keeper on the .5). Made the 4 PM drawbridge.

A great Couple of days on the lake! Enjoy!!