Shiners Shiners Shiners Shiners
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shiners

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    we have emerald shiners, golden shiners (aka) goldies plenty of night crawlers wax worms, red worms, and green worms. perch fishing is picking up go get them

That's great but who is "WE"??

Read back in the post it's Scott and dicks on route 2
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishing Addiction View Post
    Read back in the post it's Scott and dicks on route 2

Thanks much - newbie just figuring things out.

Welcome to the site.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

we are open through the winter and have shiners and worms wax worms red worms and thousands of sinkers and all tackle hours are 7 - 5. lots of perch still being caught and bluegill from marinas some crappie nice weather coming up better enjoy while you can

lots of perch still being caught intake area off little cedar point and around outer light off wards canal scott and dicks has good emerald shiners around 2 inches. lots of bluegill caught in area marinas and some crappie. also got reports of walleye being caught around crane creek area some guys pulling limits trolling. and guys perching picken them up on spreaders. weather looks warm through Tuesday. lots of perch fisherman this weekend sold lots of shiners we should be stocked up through winter. very good year of perch and walleye fishing sops been very busy thats it got to make my perch dinner for tonight

still have shiners worms wax worms and red worms guys pulling limits of eyes trolling bandits some nice fish intake to crane creek area when weather permits. tying hair jigs now this year have killer jigs in 3/4 only also ultra minnow jigs 3/4 only and standard flathead in all sizes and colors cant find a jig you want i can make it and ship anywhere in usa 419 708 0131 text or call. anyone hoping for ice lets hope happy new yearsShiners-img_0296-jpg very popular color what you think
    Last edited by rscotfish; 01-04-2021 at 01:04 PM.

Thank you rscotfish could you please post your location for those of us that are not familiar with your business or location . Thank you

Look back on this post dated 7/26/2020 gives his address

cold and snow snow and snow some ice fishing going on be careful and safe looks like it could get good but i have not heard of many fish being caught dont know how thick it is heard of a few guys going through lost 4 wheeler on bottom but no one hurt that i know of. just be safe cold days coming but warmer weather ahead above freezing seen 45 in 10 day forecast I'm busy tying jigs every day sitting here wishing I was fishing jig season could be late this year with all the ice on lake unless it gets warmer quick up to mother nature