Was planning to fish Friday with my buddy Jon this past Friday.He doesn't fish much and I need to borrow rod holders and make due with other gear,but great guy and have a good time with him on his boat.The wind Forcast for the whole week looked lousy but Forcast called for a window to fish on Friday and were lucky to get it.We headed to same area we fished last weekend on north side of Kellies.There were more boats there this time but not the big pack that was near the line.I set the four dipsey at #3 @55 and 50 and #1 @ 33 and 38.Then put out two inline boards,#2 tadpoles worm harness at my go to colors and depth,45 and 60.The bite was slower than last week.We were keeping everything over 17" initially.Was actually a beautiful day and the three of us were in no rush so I didn't really get involved where we were trolling.I figured we would get our limit anyway.It did take 3hrs though.I started sorting for 20" after got half our fish.Was hoping these bigger fish would like the harnesses more.The last two years have hardly used them,but was dissappointed on how they caught.Caught about 5 on them.I didn't really work them on color and depth much due to the time to change them compared to how busy we were with dipsys.Caught 2 junk fish,about 8 shorts and threw back 8 keepers.Biggest about 24".We finished with dipsey #3 at 50 and 55 and #1 at 33.Had a white based spoon and spoon harness on and two purple spoons with chartreuse backs.Speed 2.3mph.