How to run spoons How to run spoons How to run spoons How to run spoons

Default How to run spoons

Ok fellas. I have slayed the walleye using two planer boards with bandits. Have been talking to a few guys and they say they have switched over to spoons. Not sure how to run a spoon. I'm sure you need a dopey or jet diver to get your spoon down. What kind of spoon you guys run. Anybody try those thundermist lure spoons. Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Stinger Spoons with TT40's. i use a 6-7 ft leader then attach the TT. you have to fish the depth of the fish. I run anywhere from 30-50 ft deep. There is a dive chart available on the packaging with the Tru-Trips. Put your board on after the depth you want to fish. There are many Youtube video's on this. Good Luck

I like to run spoons with the offshore tackle tadpole #2. They seem to me, only my opinion, easier to run than the TT40's and I have as much success with them. I also run them on Dipsy Divers. Dive charts are available for both.

i use true trip 40s jut divers with leader line 5 to 7 ft also .stinger scorpion spoons.i perfer the black or charcol colored divers.lots of diffrent spoons ,i usually have a poo bear uv purple out.yager bomb uv is also usually good,but have a thousand others to pick from.good luck.25 to 45 is about were i run them.