6/4-5 report 6/4-5 report 6/4-5 report 6/4-5 report

Thread: 6/4-5 report

Default 6/4-5 report

2 man limits in 45 minutes Thursday and Friday, plus 3 keepers that got released each day once we had our limit. Trolling Bandits 75-105 back at 2.5-2.8. Colors don't seem to make a difference right now but DJ's Custom Bug Eye and IB Frozen have been hot, along with M and M and Clown. I'd tell you all if the Parakeet was working if I could ever get the 6th rod in the water but we've only managed that twice in 2 days.

Fishing is stupid good right now. We're planning on hitting it tomorrow afternoon after I get done with a short day of work. Sunday is looking like a lost cause right now with 10-15 out of the NE. Just not interested in getting thrown around in 4 footers when there's no room left in the freezer. All fish have been between 17-23" and we managed to catch 2 today that went 26". We also had a monster 26.5" sheephead yesterday that was my son's 4th Fish Ohio species of the year (walleye, largemouth and crappie) so he's getting a master angler pin if they ever send them out this year. Either way that was a hell of a lot of fun for him to catch and she was full of eggs and released unharmed. Hopefully this fish kill doesn't take too many more sheephead because we are seeing hundreds of them floating in the lake and harbor. 6/4-5 report-20200604_191326-jpg

Thanks for the post.Looks like we will be going out Sunday.Doesn't look as bad wind wise as you said on my Forcast websites.Guess will find out tomorrow.

[QUOTE=Hoytman86;68490]2 man limits in 45 minutes Thursday and Friday, plus 3 keepers that got released each day once we had our limit. Trolling Bandits 75-105 back at 2.5-2.8. Colors don't seem to make a difference right now but DJ's Custom Bug Eye and IB Frozen have been hot, along with M and M and Clown. I'd tell you all if the Parakeet was working if I could ever get the 6th rod in the water but we've only managed that twice in 2 days.

Fishing is stupid good right now. We're planning on hitting it tomorrow afternoon after I get done with a short day of work. Sunday is looking like a lost cause right now with 10-15 out of the NE. Just not interested in getting thrown around in 4 footers when there's no room left in the freezer. All fish have been between 17-23" and we managed to catch 2 today that went 26". We also had a monster 26.5" sheephead yesterday that was my son's 4th Fish Ohio species of the year (walleye, largemouth and crappie) so he's getting a master angler pin if they ever send them out this year. Either way that was a hell of a lot of fun for him to catch and she was full of eggs and released unharmed. Hopefully this fish kill doesn't take too many more sheephead because we are seeing hundreds of them floating in the lake and harbor. 6/4-5 report-20200604_191326-jpg[/

Where were you fishing?
    Nice catch,
    ~Water Dog