6/1 trolling 6/1 trolling 6/1 trolling 6/1 trolling

Thread: 6/1 trolling

Default 6/1 trolling

Lines in at 6:45, wrapped up the 2 man limit with the homer at 8:53. Bandits 80-105 back. DJ Custom M & M at 105 back took 7 of the 14 we caught today. Speed was 2.7-3.0, waves are 2-3 feet. Beautiful morning on the water.

just wondering if anyone is getting any in Michigan waters

Hoytman86 - Heading out this evening was wondering where you caught that limit earlier today? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Dak View Post
    Hoytman86 - Heading out this evening was wondering where you caught that limit earlier today? Thank you
    Sorry I missed this yesterday, Dak. I was driving back to Cincy by the time you posted. We were in and around the pack near B can.

No worries put in at Mazurik at 6pm out with a two man limit at 8:15pm. Headed West towards Mouse and started marking halfway out in 25-27ft of water, bandits out 70-90 at 1.9-2.3. Colors were chrome blue, khaki brown, orange crush and couldn’t keep electric zebra in the water.
    Last edited by Dak; 06-02-2020 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman86 View Post
    Lines in at 6:45, wrapped up the 2 man limit with the homer at 8:53. Bandits 80-105 back. DJ Custom M & M at 105 back took 7 of the 14 we caught today. Speed was 2.7-3.0, waves are 2-3 feet. Beautiful morning on the water.
    2.7 -3.0 wow do you think as the season progresses it’s best to troll a little faster. First year trolling cranks here.

Quote Originally Posted by ttinman23 View Post
    2.7 -3.0 wow do you think as the season progresses it’s best to troll a little faster. First year trolling cranks here.
    Start speeding up as the water warms up. Early April I was running 0.8-1.2. I've had days where 3.2-3.5 was the best speed. Cold-blooded and a lot more aggressive this time of year than they were when the water was in the 40s.