Island area report? 🎣 Island area report? 🎣 Island area report? 🎣 Island area report? 🎣

Thumbs up Island area report? 🎣

Headed over to the islands this weekend for my girlfriends first trip ever! Been reading some reports but they are really scattered around. Plan on pulling bandits and hopefully spoons and if it comes to it night crawler harnesses lol if someone could steer me in the right direction I’d really like to make this a good first trip for my girlfriend. Thanks!! Happy fishing

Had good luck last weekend about halfway between Kelley’s and south bass just north of American eagle shoal. Started with bandits then finished up with spoons on tru-trips. Most were caught at about 20 feet deep. Speed 1.8/2.0. Fish were good size with 2 fish Ohio. Chrome Marvin (DJ custom) bandits worked well. Purple demon spoon was best spoon. It was pretty sunny Sunday and Monday so used chromes mainly. Picked up many on turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeps it reel View Post
    Had good luck last weekend about halfway between Kelley’s and south bass just north of American eagle shoal. Started with bandits then finished up with spoons on tru-trips. Most were caught at about 20 feet deep. Speed 1.8/2.0. Fish were good size with 2 fish Ohio. Chrome Marvin (DJ custom) bandits worked well. Purple demon spoon was best spoon. It was pretty sunny Sunday and Monday so used chromes mainly. Picked up many on turns.

Awesome! That’s kind of the general area I planned on starting. Really appreciate it!

Good info by keeps it reel.That is good area and bandits and spoons are working now.