Fish cleaning station Fish cleaning station Fish cleaning station Fish cleaning station

Default Fish cleaning station

Anyone know of any public/marina fish cleaning stations around port Clinton? That was always one of the perks going up to Linwood and fishing saginaw bay. Thanks

I am familiar with the stations you refer to in many ports of TSUN. Unfortunately, I don’t believe there are any other than the campgrounds at East Harbor State Park. I assume it is for campers only. I will be happy to be wrong on this.

It's hard to believe that Ohio doesn't have any county or state cleaning facilities like we have in Michigan. You'd think that the y would but there are a lot of cleaning for $ places, some which charge $1 per walleye which is pretty cheap for all the time you save by not having to do it yourself and haul all the cleaning equipment with you. And, they are quick and do a good job.

Thanks for the reply guys and it is hard to believe Ohio doesn’t have any. I’d even pay some money to use one but I can’t make myself pay for someone to fillet my own fish when I have the best filleter around (my dad) and he does it for free 😂 haha

Wild Wings has one. Not entirely sure if it's intended for just their campers/dockers or not but it's as good a place as any to start. You can also check with some of the hotels that have them to see if they would let you use theirs for a small fee. White Caps and Surf Motel each have a cleaning station. Maybe you will get lucky and they'll just let you use it. Good luck finding one.

Are there any fish cleaning companies on PIB?

Not that I’m aware of. that’s where I fish out of. Maybe the charters have a service downtown I am not aware of on the docks. Don’t really drive by there.