We launched from Catawba at 12:30 and headed to the 25' water i have been fishing for a few days (if it aint broke don't fix it) i have literally been fishing this piece of water alone for three days. not another boat around. tons of boats going by 50 mph but none fishing, kinda nice. We set out our chrome bandits 55 - 75 but had to run a couple deeper lines with 2 oz weight at 50/65 as some of the fish pushed down from the high sun and from all of the recreational boat traffic. I must have had 100 recreational boaters go by me this afternoon trip. kinda made the lake seem like it had 2' to 3' waves. I think this actually helped us catch some fish by jerking the baits around. I had to actually flag a few of the boats down as they where going to run right over all my gear. I guess some boaters don't know that fishing boats are running a spread of lines. Thankfully all issues avoided. We had a 3 man limit for my crew by 3:30 and fun fished until 6 PM playing catch and release and filling a limit for my first mate, we caught over 40 walleye. It was fairly hot out this afternoon and we ended with some sun burn but it was a great day on mother Erie. 5/24 afternoon buddy trip-labor-day-022-jpg5/24 afternoon buddy trip-labor-day-024-jpg