First time for 2020 walleye this season First time for 2020 walleye this season First time for 2020 walleye this season First time for 2020 walleye this season

Default First time for 2020 walleye this season

During this crazy cover 19 if weather permits is to try to get out first time this weekend. Can anybody give me any idea of location and what kind of program they are using. I will be coming out of Port Clinton and plan on drift fishing. Any information would be appreciated.
    Thanks

P.s. I feel sorry for all the people that makes a living on this Great Lake Erie fisheries during this coved 19 pandemic. We will get through this together.
    Ohio Strong

Check the thread that Captain Juls just posted the other day right under your thread. Informative. She is the Queen of Lake Erie, but she trolled. Let us know how you did drifting. Good luck.

Wind Forcast does not look promising this weekend.Have NE wind Forcast Saturday and Sunday with storms Sunday.Still catching cranks trolling.Have not heard much success lately jigging or casting harnesses.

Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.

Sweet 6,

NE wind, but not real high. Coming out of Port Clinton, try west of Catawba point in the less windy lee. If no good there try west of the south tip of South Bass. Any place in that general area as you can tolerate the wind. There have been walleye in that area, out to Green Island. Maybe also around the east side of the Camp Perry range if the wind isn't too bad there.

5/15/20 Afternoon Trolled bandits 40’-125’ back no weights. 1.5-1.8 mph. Mainly gold color or combination with gold. Quick 3 man limit west of Kelly’s shoals 40’ fow