Crankbait/Bandit Deep Diver Storage? Crankbait/Bandit Deep Diver Storage? Crankbait/Bandit Deep Diver Storage? Crankbait/Bandit Deep Diver Storage?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Crankbait/Bandit Deep Diver Storage?

Hi All, I know I can always come here to learn and tap into the experience of all the users on this forum! What a wealth of info. With that said, do you guys have any recommendations for a good storage unit for crankbaits (specifically Bandit Deep Divers, because they are longer). I'd like to have a box or case that holds them well that I can put labels on to identify them, and so they don't band together/get chipped/tangled. Thanks in advance! -Mike

Hey Mike,

This is what I use. You can individually label each tube and the outer-box also. Works great You can order extra tubes and actually get 19 Bandits, or what ever stick bait in one container. Their carrying bags are awesome also. They are made of a material that reminds me of a boat cover. They fit 4 of the Plano boxes in each bag
    Amish 7 Tube Caddy - $23.95 : Amish Outfitters, Marine, Hunting, Fishing, Tackle, and Truck Supplies!
    Last edited by Congo; 05-11-2020 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Framemaster View Post
    Hi All, I know I can always come here to learn and tap into the experience of all the users on this forum! What a wealth of info. With that said, do you guys have any recommendations for a good storage unit for crankbaits (specifically Bandit Deep Divers, because they are longer). I'd like to have a box or case that holds them well that I can put labels on to identify them, and so they don't band together/get chipped/tangled. Thanks in advance! -Mike
    The 7'' see through tubes Congo mentioned are what we use. We put them in a see through plastic container and just use that.

Great. Thanks for the info. I always hear good stuff about Amish Outfitters. Haven't bought from them yet, but I might now!

Thanks, ttinman23. Appreciate it.

Crankbait/Bandit Deep Diver Storage?-731eee81-24f3-4f80-96c4-b82dc5081b69-jpg

Love my B and B box for my bandits

I like my Special Mate box's. Pretty sure they are 7 inch deep. I also use them to store some of my larger spoons.

Quote Originally Posted by metheis View Post
    Crankbait/Bandit Deep Diver Storage?-731eee81-24f3-4f80-96c4-b82dc5081b69-jpg

Love my B and B box for my bandits

X2 on the B&B bait boxes
    keeps them organized,and you can store the box any way you want ( flat,on end, upside down) and they stay put,
    Had a Special Mate box tip over when closed and everything was tangled
    I've tried the tubes but if the lures are wet when put way the hooks start to rust and it seemed that I was always digging thru them to find the ones i wanted
    Captain Don M.
    B.G./Marblehead

I guess it would depend on how many you have, when I started I got some boxes off ebay......they were double sided, had drains, and each box holds 14 baits.......they were like 7 bucks each......I think now you can get a better quality box very similar through amish outfitters for 11 each.......see link below.......but if you have a large number of baits then fumbling through many boxed of them can be a pain.......but you can see then entire lure and you can easily label them on the lid.

Double Sided Tackle Box - $11.00 : Amish Outfitters, Marine, Hunting, Fishing, Tackle, and Truck Supplies!
    First mate for Eyehunter Charters

Eyehunter Charters
    614-327-7144
    http://www.eyehuntercharters.com
    http://www.facebook.com/EyehunterCharters

B&B all the way. As has been mentioned, they can be stored/carried any way you like. The inside is clear so you can see your colors without leafing through different tabs, no plastic handles or hinges that will break, and, perhaps most important, they float! Great insurance policy for all the money you've spent on bait. Last but not least, the people that own and operate this mom and pop company are absolutely fantastic to deal with. They will have your order shipped to you within a day and Bill spent 20 minutes on the phone with me discussing a custom design to store my spoons and TT40s all in one box (see the 2nd image). No tubes, tangles or snags and the map pockets on the lid are great for storing dive curve charts so you have them handy while using whatever bait you've stored in that box.

Crankbait/Bandit Deep Diver Storage?-20190420_131151-jpgCrankbait/Bandit Deep Diver Storage?-20190420_125305-jpg
    Last edited by Hoytman86; 05-12-2020 at 12:17 PM.