No fishing allowed in Michigan from motorized boats No fishing allowed in Michigan from motorized boats No fishing allowed in Michigan from motorized boats No fishing allowed in Michigan from motorized boats
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't like it either, but it is what it is!!! I am currently dry docked in Michigan as well as with many others. Happy to see that my fishing brothers and sisters in Ohio are still able to go out after their rewards. Be safe, have fun and I hope to be back out there with you soon! Keep up with the GOOD news and reports, its enjoyable to read while we wait for our return to join you!

Blog Entries

I think this government control thing is getting out of hand. People have to have somethng to do and boating and fishing is a great relaxation. Many times is more than 2 in a boat is relation and live together. Volunteering order is one thing and demanding is another. People have a lot of money invested in there boats and already paid for dockage.

[QUOTE=ttinman23;67829]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipweed View Post
    Ohio is run by Republiturds and they won't sell a fishing license to anyone who is not an Ohio resident.
    So having a Trailer, and two boats feet from Lake Erie in Ohio does not allow me to use any of it.
    Pick your party, doesn't matter, we're screwed.

So the Republican governor will let Ohioans fish and your DEMwit governor won’t let Michiganers fish.... Yet it’s the Republicans fault..... ok
    This really isn't that hard to understand;
    Mike Dewiner - Republiturd - Ohio : Not issuing fishing licenses to non residents, besides all of the other restrictions....
    Whitmer - Demicrud - Mich: Not allowing anyone to fish from a motorized boat, blah blah blah, yet I can still buy a license there, I just can't use it!

I live in Indiana and have BOATS on Lake Erie in Michigan and Ohio. I pay near $6000 per year for storage and dockage in both states.
    Yet I can't drop a line in Erie, in either state, for different reasons. Different rules, same result.

BTW, I'm an independent, since I can think.
    I vote for the candidate who will do the the least amount of damage.

[QUOTE=Dipweed;67839]
    Quote Originally Posted by ttinman23 View Post

This really isn't that hard to understand;
    Mike Dewiner - Republiturd - Ohio : Not issuing fishing licenses to non residents, besides all of the other restrictions....
    Whitmer - Demicrud - Mich: Not allowing anyone to fish from a motorized boat, blah blah blah, yet I can still buy a license there, I just can't use it!

I live in Indiana and have BOATS on Lake Erie in Michigan and Ohio. I pay near $6000 per year for storage and dockage in both states.
    Yet I can't drop a line in Erie, in either state, for different reasons. Different rules, same result.

BTW, I'm an independent, since I can think.
    I vote for the candidate who will do the the least amount of damage.
    You mean you have been a lifelong rubber stamping Democrat who now claims to be an independent
    Because you can’t believe how sorry liberals.....Our republican governor is letting us fish and they have to set rules somewhere. I know and you hate Trump because of his attitude. Well you are in the minority on Lake Erie amongst fisherman. Maybe the only one... that’s pretty easy to understand. We are slaying the fish btw...