Capttom Capttom Capttom Capttom

Thread: Capttom

Default Capttom

Son and I got 2 limits in 1 hour 20 min. Straight out of Turtle Creek, 13,14 fow. Made one long drift. Ended up by DB. Purple hair jigs and minnows. Most boats
    were a little farther out and west of us.

Were they all males? What time did you start? I caught 6 all females in 30 FOW had a PB 32” 11#. Wrapped up by noon

limited in 2 hours 14 FOW on black hair. It was bumpy this morning drift was at 0.7 all males,
    stayed closer to DB
    Last edited by Slawdog81; 04-02-2020 at 10:31 PM.

Default capttom

Quote Originally Posted by Just One More View Post
    Were they all males? What time did you start? I caught 6 all females in 30 FOW had a PB 32” 11#. Wrapped up by noon
    Pretty sure they were all males. Nothing real big. 2 drift socks out

Thanks for the report. How was the water clarity? Looks pretty muddy on the MODIS image. Were minnows hard to find or are the bait stores generally open? I'm heading up from Mansfield tomorrow morning.

Default Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Fish View Post
    Thanks for the report. How was the water clarity? Looks pretty muddy on the MODIS image. Were minnows hard to find or are the bait stores generally open? I'm heading up from Mansfield tomorrow morning.
    Got another 2 limits this morning. 2 hours 15 min today. White jig with white hair was hot for me today. Straigh out Turtle Creek,I dock at Turtle Creek, Got minnows at Bite Me Bait down by Wild wings, and Happy Hooker has minnows, water stained I would not say muddy. No drift socks needed today. 13 fow. Caught 1 on a green blade bait Had to be hundreds and hundreds of boats out there. Good Luck