We had a good day on the big pond Wednesday with a fellow from Chicago and and another from MI. We headed out at 7:30 from Catawba towards the cans and it was flat calm. I checked a few spots out since it was so calm but ended up where we where the day prior. Had to move just a little as the water cleaned up a bit too much, but we found stained enough water and the fish where there. The bite got better as the wind picked up a little as usual. We put a three man limit in the boat plus a few for my mate with bandits 45 to 90 back at 1.3. We landed two really nice Personal Best fish for these two guys today and put a nice cooler full of fish together for each of them. we got it all done before the rain came. I will be back out this weekend to chase them some more. gonna be a bit colder but who cares!!!
Another nice day on the big pond with 2 PB walleye-31820-040-jpgAnother nice day on the big pond with 2 PB walleye-31820-042-jpgAnother nice day on the big pond with 2 PB walleye-31820-043-jpg