Fishing Sunday 2/16/20 with a MI crew Fishing Sunday 2/16/20 with a MI crew Fishing Sunday 2/16/20 with a MI crew Fishing Sunday 2/16/20 with a MI crew

Default Fishing Sunday 2/16/20 with a MI crew

We planned to launch at Mazurik but it was pretty thick ice and i didn't want to put my boat thru that so we went to Huron and it was wide open. Made a run to the west had to slow down quite a few times for floating ice it was like land mines. Be very careful out there you could easily lose a motor in those conditions. The big fish spot i wanted to fish was mud so i had to push off a bit to a little cleaner water to get the bite going. Fish where nice sized no wall hangers but some really nice solid fish. Everyone took home a limit. we ran bandits at 1 MPH 125 back chrome combined with any color worked well. i will be back on the lake tomorrow morning for a trip with a fellow from Houston, TX, he has never fished Lake Erie of caught a walleye. Should be a great time to show him the lake.
    Fishing Sunday 2/16/20 with a MI crew-21620-002-jpgFishing Sunday 2/16/20 with a MI crew-21620-003-jpg
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Nice job on the change-up Sam! Nice fat fish too!

Default Long run

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Porkchop View Post
    We planned to launch at Mazurik but it was pretty thick ice and i didn't want to put my boat thru that so we went to Huron and it was wide open. Made a run to the west had to slow down quite a few times for floating ice it was like land mines. Be very careful out there you could easily lose a motor in those conditions. The big fish spot i wanted to fish was mud so i had to push off a bit to a little cleaner water to get the bite going. Fish where nice sized no wall hangers but some really nice solid fish. Everyone took home a limit. we ran bandits at 1 MPH 125 back chrome combined with any color worked well. i will be back on the lake tomorrow morning for a trip with a fellow from Houston, TX, he has never fished Lake Erie of caught a walleye. Should be a great time to show him the lake.
    Fishing Sunday 2/16/20 with a MI crew-21620-002-jpgFishing Sunday 2/16/20 with a MI crew-21620-003-jpg
    Dang that’s a long haul from Huron over towards Davies Bessie