Been a great fall and the winter is still looking good Been a great fall and the winter is still looking good Been a great fall and the winter is still looking good Been a great fall and the winter is still looking good

Default Been a great fall and the winter is still looking good

Its been a few weeks since i have posted anything with the brawl going on, deer hunting and thanksgiving. My son was home from the Marine Military Academy in Texas and i spent some good quality time with him. I did get to run several fall trips from Lorain to Kellys island day trips and night trips. We caught a lot of nice walleye but none quite big enough for the scale. We ran bandits, perfect 10's and husky jerks form 5' down to 35' down with weights and without from 1 mph to 2.5 mph. every day seemed like a new lake. some days it was easy and other days we had to work hard. Some days it was beautiful and other days like a hurricane was coming. I really enjoyed the night trips, it is always neat to watch the lighted boards go back in the dark.
    I am going to run some trips before Christmas as the forecast is looking very promising for some great winter fishing for the big girls that are putting on the feed bag for the spring spawn. I have dates open starting 12/20 thru 12/23 for day and night trips. If you have a small group let me know we can try to combine with others to make a nice trip. I have a heated cabin that is 60 to 70 degrees to be able to keep warmed up. 833-646-3474
    Happy Holidays to all and tight lines. We are blessed to have such a great fishery that just seems to keep getting better.
    Been a great fall and the winter is still looking good-fishing413-030-jpgBeen a great fall and the winter is still looking good-fishing413-033-jpgBeen a great fall and the winter is still looking good-larry-001-jpg
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Good to have you back Captain. Missed your reports. We figured you were busy with the brawl.

Heated cabin? Sweet! I was wondering if your crew was underdressed. lol Nice to see your first aid kit in an easily accessible spot.
    Polar Kraft Frontier 179 WT
    Yamaha 90 4 stroke
    Suzuki 9.9 EFI
    Minn Kota Terrova iPilot 80# w/ US2
    Lowrance Elite Ti2 9 inch
    Lowrance Elite 5x