Sunday was one of the best days on Erie this year Sunday was one of the best days on Erie this year Sunday was one of the best days on Erie this year Sunday was one of the best days on Erie this year

Default Sunday was one of the best days on Erie this year

When I got back to the dock on Saturdays trip i met Vance's son and he saw all the fish we caught and was asking some questions as they came up from southern Indiana with their own boat trying to connect with same fish. They struggled to figure out mother Erie and didn't catch any fish. I talked to him for a bit and he took my number and said they may fish with me sometime. I left and headed up to Hi-way Bait and Tackle and stopped to talk to Dwight for a bit and Vance and his son pulled in and decided to book a trip with me for Sunday morning. We headed out at 7:30 Sunday morning and where on fish right away. We caught their limits of walleye and most of mine as well and 3 big white bass and a very nice channel catfish which is going into some shrimp gumbo on a cold winter weekend at my house. for the record the young lady out fished the guys. They where very happy with their cooler of fish and headed back to southern Indiana with smiles. I hope to fish with them again in the future. Still some dates for November and December open and the fishing just keeps getting better. The North River keeps you warm and dry with the covered cabin and with the heater it is 70 inside to stay warm. Give me a call to book a fall trip you wont forget 833-646-3474.
    Sunday was one of the best days on Erie this year-1021-005-jpgSunday was one of the best days on Erie this year-1021-006-jpgSunday was one of the best days on Erie this year-1021-007-jpgSunday was one of the best days on Erie this year-1021-008-jpgSunday was one of the best days on Erie this year-1021-009-jpg
    Last edited by Capt Porkchop; 10-21-2019 at 09:34 PM.
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Nice haul porkchop, would you like to reveal the vicinity you caught these fish? I take it still east from Kellys?

Most ppl this time of year dont post locations due to the fall brawl going on. So dont take offense from any posters if they are vague or leave that information out for the next month
    First mate for Eyehunter Charters

Eyehunter Charters
    614-327-7144
    http://www.eyehuntercharters.com
    http://www.facebook.com/EyehunterCharters

Yes, I figured that much...I tried casting on Western basin reefs two days ago and all we got were cats and sheepshead. Was just seeing if they are back west yet. Its a large area no one has to get specific lol.

I have heard of limits being caught trolling off huron, and farther east.

Have heard of some being had around catawba.

I'm sure the normal locations will be heating up
    First mate for Eyehunter Charters

Eyehunter Charters
    614-327-7144
    http://www.eyehuntercharters.com
    http://www.facebook.com/EyehunterCharters

Also remember the water column. Just because you are not marking fish, doesn't mean they are not there.

Capt Sam posted earlier that he was going to stop posting locations and techniques once Brawl started.Some people don't post location due to getting info from another person/charter and not wanting location becoming too crowded for them fishing next several days.That's reason I'm posting some info from our trip last Friday so late.Could not get a third to join us so just Jerry and I went.Tried 10 people too.Anyway,headed east just past Kellies and saw some nice marks.Put out our gear of dipsey/spoons and one crank for 90min and got one keeper and like 7shorts.Headed further east till got close to a small group of boats.Set out gear on some great marks and got 3 quick fish.It slowed down after that but got our 12 fish in around 3hrs.Biggest was around 3.5lbs so just eaters.Speed was 2.4-2.0mph.Stinger spoons with purple and orange color.Dipsey 3@65&70 and 1@50&55 got majority of fish.Near end of day switched out one dipsey for an inline board with blue chrome bandit at 100 no weight and caught 2fish.We may be done with season.Boat in for more fuel line repairs on one outboard.Time running out for us.